Friday 14 April 2017

LVL Lash Lift: 5 Reasons Why It's My Favourite!


Eyelashes & Brows are for me, the most important features of the face!
But for today, I will be talking all things lashes, and why I love the LVL Last Lift so much!

What is this treatment? 
Well, let me tell you, its one of the BEST lash treatments around at the moment! It straightens your natural lashes from the root to create a longer and lifted lash. They last 6-8 weeks and results are immediate!

Here are 5 reasons why I love this treatment:

1. No mascara
Mascara is a massive problem for me, as it really irritates my eyes! Fortunately, I naturally have long, thick lashes, so having my lashes lifted means I do not need mascara!
I use the Lash & Brow Conditioning Serum daily to help give my lashes that extra oomph! You can however use mascara on top of this treatment if you wanted to!

2. Maintenance free
Unlike eyelash extensions which need infills every 2/3weeks - don't get me wrong, they look amazing also - LVL is completely and 100% maintenance. They last 6-8 weeks until they will need doing again.

3. Reduces time in the mornings
Having LVL reduces your time getting ready in the mornings massively! Who doesn't love a couple of extra minutes in bed!?

4. Perfect for holidays!
I don't know about anyone else, but wearing a full face of makeup round the pool or on the beach is the last thing I want to be worrying about whilst on holiday! With LVL it means you can relax with the thought of panda free eyes!

5. No makeup days
We all have those days where you just want a day or two off slapping makeup on! 
This is another reason why LVL is so good, as it will still look like you have mascara on, when in fact you don't! 


Not only do I have this treatment done myself, I also perform the treatment. I highly recommend this treatment, it is suitable for any lash type as it nourishes and encourages them to grow longer and thicker!
I have posted a few photos at the end of this post for you all to see the dramatic difference!

If you have any questions you'd like answering, please leave some comments below or feel free to email me - contact details here 


Speak soon,

Love Beckii
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice :)