Thursday 20 July 2017

Help Me Organics

Help me bring sunshine to a cloudy day


I was kindly sent this candle to review from Help Me Organics.

About the candle -
Soy wax candle, handmade in Cheshire.
Cruelty free and vegan friendly.
They source essential oils, butters, waxes and hydrosols to create paragon and microbead free products.
Ingredients: Citronella, Lemongrass, Peppermint, Spearmint.


My thoughts -
I have been eating outside quite a lot recently as we have been spoilt with the lovely weather, and one thing I cannot stand about eating outside is all the insects that swarm you the second you sit down to eat!
Once I started burning the candle, there were no bugs around me and the scent was so fresh and summery. 
If you want a bug free lunch/dinner, then definitely get this candle!

My mum LOVES candles like this, and she said that its one of the best ones that we have had! 

Help me organics have so many different types of candles, room sprays and blends, all in different scents. 
All of which have different essential oils in to help with different things such as, PMT, menopause, boost your immune system, help you to sleep and so on.

I have linked their website below for you all to check out. 
I don't think you'll be disappointed!



Let me know if you purchase anything, or if you already have any products from them!

Speak soon,

Love Beckii
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice :)